I came across a wacky recipe online that someone swore by. Personally, I prefer salty over sweet so I thought, why not? Easy ingredients and directions, sounds like my kinda recipe! Prepare to become addicted to these! I think I just found my Fourth of July snack contribution!
- 3 sleeves of Saltines
- 1 c. of oil
- 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 1-gallon ziploc bag
- Empty sleeves of saltines in the Ziploc bag.
- Mix oil, ranch dressing mix, pepper and garlic power in container that can pour
- Pour mix over crackers and try to evenly coat. Lay flat for 20 minutes.
- Turn bag over for another 20 minutes.
The are delish!