Ever since the age of 10, when I picked up my first Lurlene McDaniel novel, I’ve been intrigued with cancer. So when choosing my life long career something in the cancer field was a must. Cytology was a perfect fit, in other words, cancer diagnostics. I’m beyond passionate about my career path and I could spend days talking about it. But rather than blabbing on and on, why don’t I just show you what I see through the eyes of my microscope?!
1. benign cervical cells with fungal and viral effects
2. squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix
3. small cell carcinoma of the lung
4. adenocarcinoma of the lung
5. squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix
6. adenocarcinoma of the lung
7. ducal carcinoma of the breast
8. metastatic adenocarcinoma to the plural cavity
I love these images of these cells. I’m actually taking microbiology and this stuff is so fascinating
Is it wrong to think these all look so pretty?!